lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:00:14 +0100

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 10:39 +0200, Stephane Lesage wrote:
> As there has been changes on CVS recently, we may need to do an RC3...

You're right, we will need another RC.  Although I would have preferred
not to, it's my fault really for not getting the final version out soon
enough, and many of the recent commits are useful bugs to get fixed.

I think you're right that your patch is pretty low risk, and so it would
be possible to apply something like that at this stage.  I've asked a
question about how to implement it best though, so let's sort that out
first.

Kieran