lwip-devel

Re: SV: [lwip-devel] VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) support in lwIP 1.4.0_rc2

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: SV: [lwip-devel] VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) support in lwIP 1.4.0_rc2
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:46:42 +0200

Emil Ljungdahl wrote:
I guess most of it is platform-dependent, and I might be wrong about some
parts. Attached (if attachments work in mailinglist?) you find a diff of what I
have changed. The changes worth notice is the changed order in struct, and how
packets are passed to the IP layer.
I see. I think the code might have change a little since I built that project... Also, I have only been using it to detect that a packet contains a VLAN header, I didn't process that header any further.

Would you mind recreating that patch against current CVS HEAD (patch wouldn't apply on my checkout) and create a patch in the savannah bugtracker?

Thanks,
Simon