lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Bug notifications missing?

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Bug notifications missing?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:08:06 +1300

[Not directly related to the bug, so I'm replying to the mailing list.]

"Simon Goldschmidt" <address@hidden> wrote via the LWIP bug tracker:
Update of bug #32777 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

This is a duplicate to bug #32769 ESHUTDOWN (for ERR_CLSD) is linux-specific,
which I fixed yesterday.

Bugtracker entries and -changes are broadcasted on the lwip-devel list.

They are normally, but I haven't seen bug #32769 on the lwip-devel mailing list, and it doesn't appear in the archives either.

Savannah problem?