lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:26:04 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
I'll take a look. As the nominal maintainer of the unix port I'm just grateful that you're keeping it roughly up to date, so minor breakage like this is not a big problem.
I do what I can while changing code throughout the stack. I managed to get it running on another PC running linux, but I didn't get the bridge between eth and tun/tap running to be able to talk to anything outside that PC! :-( I'd prefer having a pcap driver under linux as we have one for win32, since we would not need a bridge then (and wireshark/pcap runs on my mac...) and could share the code between win32 and linux.

Simon