lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:55:27 +0100

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 02:19 -0700, Yann Suisini wrote:
> As a future user , It's seems a good idea to first focus on remaining bugs :)
> But what are the main changes in lwip 1.4.0 you're talking about ?

The bugs will get fixed whichever route we take, but the advantage of
the 1.3.2 would be that there would be a release with the fixes in,
which makes it a little easier for users to get them.  If we didn't make
1.3.2 they could still get the fixes, but they'd have to use CVS and
risk getting a potentially unstable version due to other changes.

The list of things that are planned for 1.4.0 is documented on savannah.
Look at the bugs, tasks, patches, and see which are tagged for that
release.

Kieran