lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #27034] Invalid ASSERT in pbuf_alloc()

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #27034] Invalid ASSERT in pbuf_alloc()
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:34:00 -0300

Simon Goldschmidt escreveu:
As said on lwip-devel, I'd just change the assert for releasing 1.3.1 and
think about the PPP code after the release.

P L E A S E don't. Next release 1.3.1 is very important because it fixes a lot of bugs and marginal conditions (I have been folllowing all threads).

Like many lwip users, I was planing to move to 1.3.1 soon. It would be VERY SAD (dare say disastrous?) if it did not work anymore.

You could postpone that assert for after the release, maybe even use a conditional ot only remove it if PPP is activated :)

Hopefully,
Alain