lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] 1.3.1 release notes

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] 1.3.1 release notes
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:46:46 +0100

We should prepare a set of release notes for the 1.3.1 release, like the
very useful:

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_version_1.3.0_release_notes

Would anyone like to volunteer?  I can go through the CHANGELOG and pull
out anything major as a starter, but if other people can suggest
important changes that we should highlight that would help.  As a bug
fix release I'm hoping that there aren't many API changes or gotchas,
but if you know of any please help me remember them!

Thanks

Kieran