lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Release 1.3.1?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Release 1.3.1?
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:22:00 +0100

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 11:01 +0200, Fabian Koch wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> may I kindly ask for a release date for 1.3.1-stable?
> We're getting closer to code freeze and I wanted to integrate the next
> LwIP version before that.
> (End of August)

There is one bug that is waiting for some feedback that the fix I've
prepared works:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26301

and one where I've prepared a patch to do what other developers
described was necessary, but no one has yet commented as to whether it
is correct or not:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23240

but once that is done I can get a release candidate out straight away.
i.e. 1.3.1 should be out very soon.

On a related note, would all developers please consider the CVS tree to
be in "feature freeze" at the moment while we get 1.3.1 out.

Kieran