lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #26267] Simultaneous close

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #26267] Simultaneous close
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:43:50 +0000

I'm not sure what the problem is here.  Can you explain more what you think
is wrong?

The state transitions that we're performing match those on the TCP state
diagram, and the packet capture looks mostly OK too.  From your comments
marked "!!!" it sounds like you want the stack to retransmit its FIN rather
than just send an ACK when moving from FIN_WAIT1 to CLOSING, but I'm not sure
that would be correct.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26267>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/