lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:13:08 +0000

Mike Kleshov wrote:
I would prefer Mercurial as well.
I think developers with write access won't have any difficulty
adapting to Mercurial. But those who only want to check out the latest
development version might find it more difficult.

Belatedly, I'll just mention me too, SVN is fine too (but not distributed) but without consensus I guess CVS will do. I dislike git, and although I don't use Windows, its Windows support is very poor and I suspect that would disenfranchise a lot of lwIP users.

If this discussion comes up again, this may be useful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_revision_control_software

Jifl