lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial

From: David Woodhouse
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:48:56 +0000

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 12:17 +0000, Kieran Mansley wrote:

> Please make your opinions known.  Unless there is a strong show of
> support for the move, and few objections, I'll leave it as CVS.

TBH, unless you're moving to git I'd be inclined to leave it as CVS.

You managed to resist the temptation to convert to Subversion and any of
the horde of other pointless version control systems. I'm sure you can
manage to resist Mercurial too. :)

We could do without people inventing more pointlessly different version
control systems. And failing that, we could do without people _using_
them.

--
dwmw2