lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #23789] Data Corruption on Data Receive

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #23789] Data Corruption on Data Receive
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:07:25 +0000

Data corruption bugs are very serious so I'd like to get to the bottom of
this.  Can you provide more information about how you reproduce this, or what
you have to do to provoke it.  Are you using lwIP 1.3.0 - I'm not sure what
version of lwIP is used by FreeRTOS?  Which API are you using?

Have you tried contacting FreeRTOS?  As they will have done the port, that
would be the first place I would check.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23789>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/