lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #23408] Deadlock on sys_mbox_post sys_mbox_fetch

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #23408] Deadlock on sys_mbox_post sys_mbox_fetch
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:29:38 +0000

Update of bug #23408 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => kieranm
         Planned Release:                         => 1.3.1

Follow-up Comment #11:

I've checked in something that should fix it, but I'm not in a postition to
test it right now.

Vadim: could you take a look and confirm that this solves the problem you're
seeing.  We can then close this bug.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23408>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/