lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0 code freeze imminent

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0 code freeze imminent
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:30:27 +0100

Some tasks I think we can integrate :

#7525 Implement TCP listen backlog (just some details to fix)
#7490 Add return value to sys_mbox_post (I think we got a consensus, I will try to produce a patch for it) #6683 Document lwIPs thread safety requirements (just close it now, since most thread safety requirements are in http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/LwIP_and_multithreading, and, as jifl said "otherwise they would be open forever because they can always be improved") #1549 lwIP function documentation (http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/ needs last updates, but they are minors, else, to my point of view, we can close it, and open a task for specific modules to document - PPP & IPv6 as Simon suggested). http://lwip.scribblewiki.com (I will update http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/LwIP_version_1.3.0_release_notes when we will reach the freeze step )

Some bugs to integrate:

#21846 LwIP doesn't appear to perform any IP Source Address Filtering (just need some other comments about the patch file)
and your records on tcp bugs

Perhaps this patch :
#6348 Broadcast ARP packets in autoip (seems good, but I would like to got Dominik Spies comments)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>