lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:55:35 +0000

Someone asked my opinion...

 - I don't think it should block, and so the sensible course is to return an
error to the caller, and they can then decide to block if necessary.

 - I'm neutral on whether we should have a size argument, but either way I
think it's a separate issue and we should do it later if we need it.

 - I think this API change (adding a return value) should be delayed till
after 1.3.0

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7490>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/