lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:20:39 +0000

In our case, the prevention through TCP window is not safe because we use
lwIP for VNC trafic, which typically uses small packets (region refresh
requests, particularly when moving a window with permanent refresh).  I could
very well just drop the packet myself from the interrupt handler, or disable
the interrupt while the box is somehow full, but there's currently no clean
way to do this from our code (the mbox is static).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7490>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/