lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:51:24 +0000

I have add an assert if the recv DNS response doesn't fit in one pbuf. I also
add a sanity check warning to see if PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE is large enough (of
course, we could receive another kind of pbuf, but it should be good for most
of cases).

It seems there is the same problem with DHCP: there is no check that the full
message fit in one pbuf. So, it's possible to have a memory overflow...

I'm not sure this is something to fix, but, I put it in the todo list.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7017>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/