lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:41:27 +0100

To make it easier to see what's required for 1.3.0 I've add a
"PlannedRelease" query form.  On the bugs or tasks list pages on
savannah if you select "Display Criteria" near the top of the page you
can now choose the PlannedRelease format which will make browsing that
easier.

Very good idea. Just, is it also possible to do the same for "patchs" ?

Next, is it possible to get a visible reference on http://lwip.scribblewiki.com in the savannah lwip main page?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>