lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #21045] Configuration in lwipopts.h seems legal, but l

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #21045] Configuration in lwipopts.h seems legal, but lwip won't compile
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:21:08 +0000

Update of bug #21045 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => fbernon

Follow-up Comment #3:

Ok, it's check in. I also think it could be legitimate to use :

#define NO_SYS 0
#define LWIP_SOCKET 0
#define LWIP_NETCONN 0

Be example, you use tcpip (for timers and init) with loopback and ppp, and
the raw api (something "like this" is done in the msvc port).

Ok, since, Mike has confirmed it's fixed, I close it.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21045>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/