lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Please comment on suggested development of the cs8900d

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Please comment on suggested development of the cs8900driver
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:24:09 +0200

Hi Mike,

Take a look to contrib\ports\msvc6, there is already a simple raw-based http
server (very simple). Perhaps you have already use it to implement your?

contrib\apps\httpserver contains a sample of a netconn-based one. In a general
way, if the sample can be independant of any port, and can be reused, it would
be good to put it int this folder (contrib\apps).

Just for information, which ARM chip do you use in your project?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional