lwip-devel

RE : RE : RE : [lwip-devel] Last changes by Marc

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : RE : RE : [lwip-devel] Last changes by Marc
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:44:38 +0200

2007-08-22 Frédéric Bernon

* tcpip.h, tcpip.c, ethernetif.c, opt.h: remove options ETHARP_TCPIP_INPUT &
  ETHARP_TCPIP_ETHINPUT, now, only "ethinput" code is supported, even if the
  name is tcpip_input (we keep the name of 1.2.0 function).

Finally, this patch cause some problems (for loopif with
LWIP_LOOPIF_MULTITHREADING=1). I open a bug record for that...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional