lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip IRC channel

From: Thomas Taranowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip IRC channel
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:16:09 -0700

Sounds useful.  I'll see if I can install it without getting the corporate smackdown :)

On 8/12/07, Jonathan Larmour < address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not sure if it might be worth it or not, but would it be worth having
a #lwip IRC channel on Freenode? For users and developers alike. Freenode
is popular for many open source projects, and IRC channels can be a useful
forum for quick questions. I'm on quite a few channels there. They're good
guys: http://freenode.net/

Anyway, for now at least, I'm there in #lwip on chat.freenode.net.
http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml lists localised server rotations. If
people don't object, I'll mention it on lwip-users too. Maybe if it proves
useful, it could be mentioned on the project pages.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric Limited      http://www.eCosCentric.com/     The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK.       Tel: +44 1223 245571