lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20640] Request getting lost/unanswered in lwip stack

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20640] Request getting lost/unanswered in lwip stack
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:51:30 +0000

I think windows should be allowed to reset the connection, but not after such
a short period of time.  If it gets no response to a packet it should first
try retransmitting it.  TCP normally tries many times (in a process lasting
many minutes) to retransmit a packet before it gives up and closes a
connection.

I'm afraid that as far as solving your problem goes the best I can suggest is
contacting whoever did your port (STMicro or FreeRTOS by the look of it) and
see if they're willing to support it.  As I can't possibly reproduce the
problem myself without your hardware and code, it will be very hard to debug.
At the moment I wouldn't be surprised if this is based on an old version of
lwIP.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20640>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/