lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20640] Request getting lost/unanswered in lwip stack

From: Vipin
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20640] Request getting lost/unanswered in lwip stack
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 07:57:29 +0000

I am not getting fully convinced with your explanation about windows
behaviour bcoz when it sends request and it does not get any response from the
board, What should it do? The PC is left with no other option except restting
the connection.

These are just my thoughts. As I don't have good knowledge of TCP
may be your comments are more valid than mine.

What I observed on the CRO (by toggling port bit) is that the request is not
coming at http layer though it is coming at tcp layer. (I made port high in
Tcp layer and low in http layer and i oserved that many a times port remains
high which ideally should go low after some time).

Is this an indication that there is some problem in TCP layer?

I am in dire need to have this solution.

Kieran, Can you suggest me any other alternative to solve this issue.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20640>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/