lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20409] Add netif callback function for link change ev

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20409] Add netif callback function for link change event
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:22:31 +0000

Apologies for not giving more input to this - the amount of time I've had
spare for lwIP recently is laughable.  It seems like you folks have managed
to thrash something out between you all, but if there's something specific
you'd like me to decide upon, please let me know.

For what it's worth, I think this callback should be mandatory rather than
optional as it fixes a genuine bug.

I have no major objection to changing the definition of UP/DOWN, but like
Simon I can't see (other than making it more like Linux) what benefit this
would bring.  I would definitely like it to be done as a separate task,
rather than getting merged into this one, so lets put that to one side for
now.  By all means open a new bug if you feel strongly about this one Jared!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20409>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/