lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5919] Create compile switch to remove select code

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5919] Create compile switch to remove select code
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:57:30 +0000

Follow-up Comment #8, patch #5919 (project lwip):

re Simon's comment #6:

Just so you know, nios2-elf-gcc does support leaving out unused functions -
people have been using it with that in the company I work for. There might be
an issue with your linker scripts. Mail me off-list (since it's off-topic) and
I might be able to help. Let me know specifically what functions should have
been included that weren't, and any reason they may have been left out. And
possibly also your linker script. NB a linker map may also be informative
(-Wl,-Map,mapfile on the gcc link line, in case you don't already know).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5919>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/