lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #6861] Pimp ip_frag.c

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #6861] Pimp ip_frag.c
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:46:59 +0000

I'm quite concerned about the risk of running out of PBUFs.  Swapping a
problem of it not performing well (because it can't do much reassembly, and
so more retransmissions are required) for one where the stack grinds to a
halt because its run out of buffers wouldn't be a good idea.  If we can
ensure that doesn't happen, I'd be happier to see this go in.

Currently the reassembly is admittedly pretty simplistic, but that's not
necessarily a bad thing given lwIP's goals.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6861>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/