lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/p

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/port connection state
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:16:58 +0000

For netbuf_ref bug, I propose to commit directly.

For the define, it's minor, but it will simplify code (but I don't think it
will really "moves part of the sockets-code into the application lib", or I
don't understand, it would be just a different call)

About last part on api_msg.c, I have discover that udp_sendto already exist
!!! So, the change would have to be simple.

For patch, I really would like, but before, I have to commit others ones (and
now, it seems to be good) before propose a nice patch (I don't want to risk to
merge changes from different patchs).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19162>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/