lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #3796] api_lib.c: patch for netconn_write(), fixes

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #3796] api_lib.c: patch for netconn_write(), fixes a possible race condition
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:00:44 +0000

Follow-up Comment #8, patch #3796 (project lwip):

I'd rather wait for a more complete solution, as with this patch it might be
"good enough" that no one gets round to a more complete solution, but without
this we might be motivated to do it properly.

However, if this is causing people problems in the short term and adding this
patch will help them make progress then it is hard to say no.

If you think it necessary then go ahead.  If you think we can manage without
it then leave it out for now.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?3796>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/