lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] MEMP_TCP_SEG somehow being leaked so that

From: geckook Xu
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] MEMP_TCP_SEG somehow being leaked so that they never become available for reuse.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:29:44 +0800

I have set TCP_PCB to 1000, TCP_SEG to 600, TCP_MSG to 8,
When I make a lot of connections to the server, the server's lwip
stack MEMP_TCP_SEG will be leaked.
if I add lock in my time functions where I call tcp_close or
tcp_abort, then the MEMP_TCP_SEG will be released well, but in this
case , MEMP_TCP_SEG will be released slowly than before and slow than
TCP_PCB be released.

If I set TCP_MSG 50, when more than 8 have been used, TCP_MSG will be
leaked ( in this case, I didn't add lock in tcp_close and tcp_abort ).

What is the metter. and What should I do?