lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5795] debug.h name's conflicts

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5795] debug.h name's conflicts
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:12:57 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: fbernon
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I don't know if I'm alone with this kind of problem, but some defines in
debug.h, with too generic names, like DBG_STATE or DBG_TRACE have same names
that my platform's debug tools, but, of course, with different values.
Problem is that opt.h, which is indirectly in the application scope, also
include debug.h (but, that, it's normal).

My workaround is to include a #undef before each name with problem.

But, if some others developers got the same problem, I propose to prefix
these defines with LWIP_ (so, we will got LWIP_DBG_STATE, LWIP_DBG_TRACE,
etc...) in debug.h, and in all others files.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5795>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/