lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19167] tcp timeout handler can cause crash being invo

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19167] tcp timeout handler can cause crash being invoked by sys_sem_wait()
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:12:28 +0000

Sorry for the mess: I simply forgot the return value in
sys_sem_wait_timeout().
Shame on me...

The reason why I posted this is I want to solve this in two stages:
1. I think we need to get rid of timeouts on semaphores.
2. After that we can think some more about those timestamps.

I'm aware that my solution does not measure the time it waited for the sem
and thus leads to more inaccurate timeouts on mboxes. But that's the problem
of not having timestamps...

So here's what I think of as a complete patch (and please ignore file #12141)

(file #12142)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: sys.c.patch                    Size:2 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19167>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/