lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trseeimmingfirst edge

From: Edward Kerekes
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trseeimmingfirst edge
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:37:48 -0400

Yes, I believe your change addresses everything I was trying to point out.

///////////
One small thing I just noticed in the module sockets.h:

#define O_NONBLOCK    04000U

This defines an "octal" number - which would actually be 0x0800.  Is there a
missing "x" or is it really supposed to be octal? It doesn't appear to
conflict with
other "flag" bit values as is -but might be a source of confusion if other
bits get
defined in the future...

Thanks,
Ed