lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 0.7.1 released -- fixes two ARP bugs

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 0.7.1 released -- fixes two ARP bugs
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:27:25 +0200

Leon

what branches are we going to use from now on for regular development?
I thought it was something like use HEAD from which we tag 0.X releases,
than go on with HEAD and major bugfixes only go back to 0.X branch
making 0.X.Y releases, then with other features in HEAD we make a
0.(X+1) and so on.
For possibly disruptive changes each developer makes his own branch from
which when reviewed they go to HEAD?

what do you think of the above?

I ask because I don't see the recent fixes for ARP neither in HEAD nor
DEVEL. I also recall DEVEL had some minor changes vs HEAD last time I
looked (copyright for 2004 among others)

thanks
Jani