lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: lwIP on RTLinux-GPL

From: Sergio PérezAlcañiz
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: lwIP on RTLinux-GPL
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:51:29 +0100 (CET)

Great. Now I'm "sperez" on Savannah. When everything is ok, just tell me which
is the name of the directory.

Best regards.
Sergio.

Mensaje citado por: Leon Woestenberg <address@hidden>:

> Hello Sergio,
>
> > Hello again. If the other -devel subscribers have no objection in
> including the
> > porting to RTLinux in the CVS...
> >
> > How do I do that????
> >
> If you have CVS experience or knowledge; become a Savannah member and
> email me your login name.
>
> I can give you write access to the CVS: please use it for checking out
> and committing the contrib module only, and please commit changes
> to your directory only.
>
> Also, you may discuss these issues on the lwip-devel mailing list.
>
> > The porting is based on the 0.6.1 lwIP version.
> > I've no objection in porting the last one, but... should I update all
> files to
> > comply with the last version everytime a new release appears???
> >
> No, not necessarely. Whatever you think is best for your project!
>
> For convenience however, you can tag your release with the
> tag "RELEASE-0_6_1" to make sure it is intended to work
> with 0.6.1 of lwIP.
>
> Regards,
>
> Leon.

Sergio Pérez Alcañiz    Mail to: <address@hidden>
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal
Departamento de Informática de Sistemas y Computadores
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Visit: RTL-lwIP project - A RT-Linux Lightweight TCP/IP stack
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal/RTL-lwIP/htmlFiles/index.html