lwc-list

[Lightweight C++] Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Calvin Dock
Subject: [Lightweight C++] Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:08:40 -0060

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

They have lower prices but their medications have such quality as US meds do. They also provide secure purchase. I'm completely satisfied and i think you'll be satisfied, too. Do you want to buy high-quality medications?

You can do it at any US drug store and pay lots of money. Do you want to buy high-quality medications and save your money?

Than you should visit MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. Same quality but lower prices.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Visit MyCanadianPharmacy drug store:
http://neulvh.getthilord.hk/?12557664

With best regards,
Dr Calvin Dock