Re: [Ltib] LTIB build error: lkc package build errors with unresolved sy

From: Nagesh A
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB build error: lkc package build errors with unresolved symbols
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:09:23 +0530

HI Stuart,

I am building the ltib on Ubuntu 11.10 with x86 platform.

As Mr. Fritz Mueller said, initially I have faced a problem with
"rpmdb --force-debian" command option, but rpmdb command doesn't
supports --force-debian option.
So, I edited the script by removing that option.
Later, I ended with the lkc build failure error.

regards,
-Nagesh A