[Ltib] Need help with GPP push of large file

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: [Ltib] Need help with GPP push of large file
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:33:48 +0200

Hi Stuart,

I’m pushing up the 2.6.39 kernel changes for the lpc32x0 and need to get the

2.6.39.2 kernel source code into the GPP. I’ve got a few of the related

patches into the GPP without any issues, but this one just won’t go up there

without an error.

This is a 73MB upload. The file is at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.39.2.tar.bz2

I’ve tried with Firefox and Chrome. No luck – the file uploads fully and

then the ‘internal server error’ webpage appears. Is there anything I can

do to get the file up there?

thanks,

Kevin Wells