Re: [Ltib] Auto update?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Auto update?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:03:46 +0100

Hi Chris,

Do you mean on your target? if so it could be a hardware problem. Alternatively it means you're trying to access an illegal address (impossible address) rather than a legal address that has nothing mapped to it.

One idea to confirm this is to get a rootfs running properly and then duplicate it, e.g.:

$ sudo cp -a rootfs rootfs.good

And then carry on working. When the errors start happening, try switching to the good snapshot to see if the error occurs (hardware) or whether it's related to rootfs changes.

Regards, Stuart