Re: [Ltib] Setting up ssl

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Setting up ssl
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:37:25 +0100

Hi Vahe,

Thanks for your email.  I don't think you went wrong anywhere.  The
issue is only that the build of apache is 'vanilla' and has not had its
paths adjusted to the conventional places.  This really needs some work
to get it in shape.  Unfortunately I don't currently have any time to
work on this, but would welcome any (tested) patches.

Regards, Stuart