[Ltib] LTIB installation

From: pradeepa
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB installation
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:35:11 +0530

Hello,

I want to port linux into my custom MPC8548E board.
I tried installing ltib tar.gz downloaded from your site,
I am not able to install and getting following errors -

This means you don't have sudo permission to execute rpm commands as root
without a password.  This is needed for this build script to operate correctly.
To configure this, as root using the command "/usr/sbin/visudo",
and add the following line in the User privilege section:
pradeep ALL = NOPASSWD: /bin/rpm, /opt/ltib/usr/bin/rpm
traceback:
 main::check_sudo_setup:2494
  main::host_checks:1409
   main:543

Even I did the above settings, it is giving the same error again.
Kindly request you to guide me in this regard.

I have a following doubts -
1. How to customize the ltib so it could match my board architecture.
2. Where I can documentation, links containing customizing/porting to MPC8548E

thanks & regards,
pradeepa