RE: [Ltib] cannot build GTK2

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] cannot build GTK2
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:42:22 +0200

Hi Casper,

Is there any more info on the error? The exact error message during build should be somewhere.

I am able to build this on my machine, but I’ve installed a number of host packages.

thanks,

Kevin

Subject: [Ltib] cannot build GTK2

Hello,

     I need an advise on how to build GTK (CONFIG_PKG_GTK2).  When i try to include GTK in the build, it always fail when building the supporting package "fontconfig". I also try to build fontconfig package separately, but still it fails to build, the error is "f_scbuild() returned an error, exiting traceback: main:567".
    Do anyone have any idea about this problem?
    I am using Ubuntu on my Host Machine and I am building for LPC3250 board, just for info.

regards,

casper