Re: [Ltib] Using iproute(2)

From: Jorge A. Castro
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Using iproute(2)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:12:17 -0600

Hi Stuart,

What I have seen is that a newer presents the support for create CAN network devices to implement in a proper way the SocketCAN. I realize that looking in wiki page from a TI'i microprocessor, where they use a newer version of iproute2 (iproute2-ss090324).

CAN supporting is the reason I consider a newer version better.

I'm following the instructions to add a new package (which is under "How can I add a completely new package to the root filesystem" in FAQ LTIB web page). What I'm getting is a compilation error, I'm working in it by now.

Best regards.

Jorge Castro