Re: [Ltib] Browsing the GPP

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Browsing the GPP
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:18:16 +0100

Hi Joe,

No you can no longer browse the GPP, people were starting to mirror it
and there's not enough free bandwidth to do that.

If you want to find out what's available you can run:
$ bin/listpkginfo -w  2>/dev/null

PLEASE: nobody use this as a means of doing mirrors, as that will cause
problems and I'll end up having to resort to throttling or worse.

Regards, Stuart