Re: [Ltib] xorg-server compilation

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] xorg-server compilation
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:51:28 +0000

Did you run ./ltib -m config and select "Install X11" if so all the other packages you need should be select for you.

Also in this case the complaint is about zlib, make sure you run ./ltib -m config and select zlib and then rebuild

Niamathullah sharief wrote:

i solved this problem after installing the X!! package and i copied the X11 folder from PREFIX and stored in Mesa/include. Now it works fine. thanks a lot. But i am getting different error now. when i try to compile "libXfont" i am getting this error
*[code]
checking for FONTCACHEPROTO... yes
checking for gzopen in -lz... no
configure: error: *** zlib is required
Configuration of glib library has failed
address@hidden:/mnt/freescale/sources/xwindow/libXfont-1.3.3$ vim configure
[/code]*
I searched but i didnt get it. Please help me