Re: [Ltib] avahi package?

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] avahi package?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:09:57 -0500

I ported Avahi version 6.22 to Freescale MPC83xx.   I haven't posted
since I had to to patch the config.h.in for MALLOC/REALLOC to get it
to build.  I haven't had a chance to go back to clean it up (set the
proper environ to build without a patch).

Later versions of Avahi had more complicated requirements.

Here's a couple snippets of the spec:
Requires               : libdaemon

./configure --prefix=%{_prefix} --host=$CFGHOST --build=%{_build}
--with-distro=debian --disable-xmltoman \
--disable-doxygen-html --disable-doxygen-xml --disable-mono
--disable-python-dbus --disable-pygtk \
--disable-qt4 --disable-qt3 --disable-gtk --disable-gdbm