RE: [Ltib] Xfbdev

From: Paolo Cremonese
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Xfbdev
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:31:07 +0100

Hi Kevin,
now I have the TS working and well calibrated.
Running ts_test it works fine.
Running
$ Xfbdev -ac -mouse mouse -keybd keyboard &
that is the line in startx, the cursor behavior is very strange, it
"runs away" when I touch it as it looks at a mouse (differential device)
instead a touchscreen (linear device).
Maybe I have to make the call with different parameters?

I try to substitute "mouse" with "tslib", "touchscreen", "ts", but are
not found names.

Best Regards,
Paolo