Re: [Ltib] Savannah CVS is down

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Savannah CVS is down
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 14:16:13 +0100

The folks at Savannah have now restored CVS and it's working again. I found that dist/lfs-5.1/dbus and config/platform/ep93xx had been lost. I have re-added these. If you get warnings/issues from these 2 directories, remove your local copies and do a 'cvs up -dP'.

Please let me know if you see and issues with the current state of CVS.

Regards, Stuart

Stuart Hughes wrote:
I have merged the backups from Savannah and the recovery seems complete with the exception of dbus.spec (I will commit this back once Savannah have imported my recovery).

I have uploaded and submitted the CVS repository to Savannah for re-import. I will let you know once that has been completed or there is further news.

Regards, Stuart

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Although the main CVS is still down, the Savannah admins have now restored some snapshots. I've downloaded these and are in the process of merging them to get back to the state before the crash.

I will let you all how things progress.

Regards, Stuart

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Just in case anyone was wondering, Savannah CVS is currently down. It's being worked on, see the first news item on this page for more details:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/

Regards, Stuart