RE: [Ltib] Questions regarding Usage Scenarios

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Questions regarding Usage Scenarios
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:13:35 +0000

Hi Richard,

Note that although Savannah CVS lags at times, it is often more up to
date than BSP ISO releases available.  I would always recommend starting
with Savannah as a baseline.

Also BSP maintenance can be very simple provided you can use the
available package set in LTIB (see my reply to Robert).

Regards, Stuart