Re: [Ltib] ltib dbus

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib dbus
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:14:22 +0000

Hi Tarek,

Someone on the list back in 11 Feb 08 mentioned they were working on it.
I've not see a patch though.

It should be fairly straight forward though.   I would recommend using
the dbus srpm from here:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/source/SRPMS/
and try importing it initially with ./ltib -m addsrpms _srpm_path_

If you get it working, please submit a patch back to the list.

Regards, Stuart